Thursday, July 08, 2004

Gites Permis de Construire

The French anaesthetist had a sense of humour, just as I was going under, he said in English, Have a good trip. Back from hospital this afternoon still feeling a bit groggy. I finished the Girl with a Pearl Earring and did not really enjoy it at all. I don't know why I struggled to the end; the most exciting thing that happened was when the maid moved a tablecloth without permission

Started Lovely Bones by Alice Seebold, this morning and I should be finished by tonight. A real page turner.

The Permis De Construire arrived yesterday with go ahead for the new gites which is great news. We can now start thinking about planning the work for after September.

Caroline found this Tour de France web page that details the route via Evran, which is within 5 minutes of the gites, at about 14:00 on Saturday.

No comments: